Reports to: Operations Director
The main principle of a Fabricator/Plater is that they read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Working from detailed drawings
- Working with Mild Steel and some Stainless Steel
- Operating various machinery such as Guillotine, Brakepress, Overhead Crane
- Examine work pieces for defects
- Report all non-conforming material to the Operations Director immediately.
- Ensure all assigned work is understood prior to commencing.
- Comply with standards and procedures of Bricesco Health & Safety Manual and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations.
- Complete housekeeping duties in assigned area or project area on a daily basis and/or when required.
- Complete assigned work within given timeframe and according to specifications.
- Complete required paperwork
- Perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience in MIG Welding
- HS Education plus 3-5 years experience with mild and stainless steel welding.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, welding process specifications and welding symbols.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Humidity level may be elevated during summer months
- Exposure to loud noise levels, at times.
- This position requires continual use of your hands, considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling materials.
- The use of safety equipment such as safety glasses, steel toed shoes, gloves, helmets and hearing protection is utilized daily.
- Working hours are 7.30am to 4.00pm Monday – Friday This is a 40 hour per week job with occasional mandatory overtime.
- Rate of pay subject to experience
How to Apply
Please submit your CV for consideration using the contact form below, or via email to email@example.com
Apply now by filling out the form below: